- 1 lb Beef Sirloin Steak - freeze for 30m, cut thinkly at a diagonal.
- 1 lb of Broccoli Florets
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2/3 cup Water (reserve 3 Tbsp for Core Starch)
- 1/3 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Hoisin
- 1 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 knob Lightly Minced Ginger
- 1 tsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsp Corn Starch
- Thinly Slice on the bias 1 lb of Beef Sirloin Steak (or any steak against the grain)
- Marinate steak with 1 tbsp of baking sode for 30m if you have time.
- In a separate sauce pan, heat all of the sauce ingredients, EXCEPT THE CORN STARCH SLURRY. Let simmer while prepping other ingredients.
- In a large skillet or wok, sear/brown the beef. Remove beef to a dish when cooked, only 60s on both sides usually.
- Put sauce into skillet/wok.
- Put the Broccoli florets into skillet/wok, toss with sauce for 10s.
- Put beef back into skillet/wok, toss with sauve for 20s.
- Drizzle cold water + corn starch slurry into mixture while mixing.
- Toss together until fully coated.
- Serve with rice!